Starlight express?

1. There's a locked door on The S.E., is there anyway to open it?

User Info: JOELSDLR

JOELSDLR - 6 years ago
    This door, however, cannot be opened by that key >_<
    I want to know what it's for too. Future content maybe via DQVC?

User Info: Nyuu079

Nyuu079 - 6 years ago

1. SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

After you beat the game and have access to the Starflight Express, you can get a DLC quest(extra quest) and Stella will give you a quest. Afterwards, you have to talk to Sterling and he'll give you another quest and that's when Stella locks herself inside that door. That door is actually her room. I haven't beaten the quest yet, but I'm assuming you'll have access to it after you beat the quest.

User Info: MrBGamer

MrBGamer - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Most locked doors can be opened via the ultimate key given during gameplay automatically.

User Info: onvicco

onvicco - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. it's a DLC quest (#150)

talk to stella near the locked door, and after completing the quest, go talk to stella again

User Info: LMSfreak

LMSfreak - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Yea its a add on quest that stella will give you when you beat the game.You have to do stellas quest,then sterlings.then youll get a quest from(spoiler)Stela supreme queen of the starflight.And then you can accept it and its called like abaneakillamakanation or something its alota names combined but yea.Thats how you get it.For more details you can check the quest guide.Thats all I can tell you for now.

User Info: links74

links74 - 5 years ago 0 0