Question from dracojp

How do I make a Mage more powerful in Attck?

How can I?

onvicco answered:

you can train your mage in another class' skill bottom skill tree that gives permanent. ATTCK bonus. The Warrior's Courage skill tree gives permanent STR and RES bonuses. The Minstrel's 42 points bonus is in STR. Armamentalist and Gladiator skill trees increase STR too.

you can permanently raise your STR but Mage's naturally don't have a high STR stat to begin with so you'll end up with a Mage with so-so Attack anyways. Happy Hunting.
1 0

Answers

Derak_Necron answered:

Like onvicco mentioned, putting skill points in the other class unique skills can yield permanent raises to that characters STR which will raise ATK. Also, points in weapon skills can increase the ATK of that weapon type when worn.

The only other option is to use Seeds of Strength. Trolls carry them as their rare item (as well as a few other creatures I am sure).
0 0

So how did Corvus become so powerful? Answered WhatThe99
Which is better? A mage or Armamentalist? Answered Ihatespam101
Why does my mage keep missing? Answered vilis16
Best Mage Equipment? Answered M1L9K9_3
Priest or mage? Answered nibble99