Where can I find the "A DREAM" treasure map?

1. I finished the game and am going grotto and quest hunting but the first story based map requires a certain treasure map called A DREAM. do I buy it from the wi-fi store, trade it with someone or is it a reward from a grotto

User Info: fujikotani

fujikotani - 6 years ago
    So in other words go to gamestop or try to trade over wi-fi with someone who has it. thanks.

User Info: fujikotani

fujikotani - 6 years ago

1. The treasure map called "A Dream" is supposed to be the one released at Gamestops all over the country on the 31st of this month, while I can't say with complete confidence that is what will be released I have the same issue and that appears to be missing just the same. Either way I am completely positive Gamestops will be releasing a special treasure map(s) on the 31st for free apparently if you drop by their store and wi-fi download it.

User Info: neohampster

neohampster - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Going to be weird but gonna answer my own question so that others can know it. I think it is also a Grotto Boss Drop. I beat the Taurminator in a Level 44 grotto and he dropped a map with 'dolour' in it. That is probably the answer.

User Info: fujikotani

fujikotani - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I went to a gamestop that was hosting the event on the 31st, and wasn't able to download. The employees there knew the event was supposed to be that day, but didn't have it set up, and didn't know how to set it up. So me and the handful of other people there for the event got nothing.

User Info: DavarGrey

DavarGrey (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. "Dolour" is the one you are looking for. If you are looking for the one for the Erin's quest.

User Info: Crazed_kid

Crazed_kid (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 1
  4. Dolour means anguish BTW, but which quest are you talking about? If its the one where you talk to Erinn behind the counter it is a Dolour map.

User Info: albelclaw

albelclaw - 5 years ago 0 0