How do I open this door?

1. I have a funny feeling it is activated by dlc or something but the door on the Starflight, that pops up saying "The door is tightly shut, and there's no keyhole. It doesn't look like it's going to open.", how do I open this? Or even what is the point of a door that "doesn't look like it's going to open."?

User Info: LordYuan

LordYuan - 6 years ago
    ...is it one of those things that doesn't do squat until you meet some insane requirement like "GET 100% COMPLETION IN EVERYTHING"?

User Info: LordYuan

LordYuan - 6 years ago
    I mean post game, inside the last train cart.

User Info: LordYuan

LordYuan - 6 years ago

1. There is a DLC quest for that door. For now, that quest is not available at this moment, and behind that door is a boss battle. Someone has already asked this question

User Info: MrGelen

MrGelen - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Ummm...its kinda pointless, not exactly an important aspect.

In short its IMPOSSIBLE

User Info: Atlen2134

Atlen2134 - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. no just keep progressing the story i think you get Stella the star driver she unlocks the door and bam but you cant fly till later it sucks:[

User Info: Raiku97

Raiku97 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I think the quest is number 150 (the one where you fight Tyrannosaura Wrecks). Until it's released, it won't open at all.

User Info: anothrgamer1234

anothrgamer1234 - 6 years ago 0 0