Where can I find Poison Needle?

1. I heard it is 1 dmg or kill!

User Info: dracojp

dracojp - 6 years ago

1. You can get it at Dourbridge for 1900 G or you can alchemise it using Magic Beast Horn x1 + Manky Mud x3.
    I don't know if it's a 1 DMG or Kill knife but it does have a +1 Attack stat.

User Info: picopicolina

picopicolina - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It does have 1 attack, but it also has a chance to kill the foe in one hit

User Info: bosstoneman

bosstoneman - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you know where Batsureg is, Apeckalypses drop them occasionally if you kill enough

User Info: marsofthefire

marsofthefire - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Easier to buy or Alchemise it.

Also, yes the poison needle only ever deals 1 damage (even on critical hits... tested it with critical claim coup de grace) or does instant kill (if the enemy can be instant killed) or Miss.

User Info: Derak_Necron

Derak_Necron (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Poison needle can be bought at dourbridge oor they can be alchemised they have about a 10%chance to kill hte foo in one hit a 20% chance to envnomate but it willl only do one damage otherwise.

User Info: links74

links74 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. If you passed the game I recomand the demon spear(Non-Cursed) you could buy it or either alchemizing it you also can battle monsters to drop it.

User Info: mudkipchow

mudkipchow - 5 years ago 0 0