Question from fadlyputra

What should I do after finished the game?

And why do the white dragon still alive and how do i meet him?

Answers

ReDDsHaD0w answered:

Go to Port Llaffan and talk to Jona to start a quest.
I think you get the train whistle from this quest.
0 0

DragonFantasy answered:

You can't meet the white dragon, it's just a teaser. If you want to be able to go anywhere, go to Port Llaffan, talk to Jona, do a series of quests in which you need the flowing dress, watermaul wand, and silver sheild, and once that's all over you get the train whistle and can summon and drive it anywhere.
0 0

Metalslime13 answered:

If by the white dragon you mean Gregnyarl (not sure if that is spelled right) I think you find him in one of the treasure map grottoes on the boss floor. I dont know which one.
0 0

AwesomeAzn answered:

Go to Porth Llaffan find Jona and do her quest (you can get a silver shield in Stornway by talking to the girl in the red armor at the armor shop and you can get the other two in other shops) then when you finish the quest you get Sterling's whistle and you can drive the Starflight Express around.

Oh yea and the only place you can find Greygnarl is in a high level grotto. hope this helped!
0 0

vvv370 answered:

After u get starlight express i would get luminary nice class and heres a grotto thats is swarmmed with moai minstrels on floors 10 11 12 and 13
0 0