Question from MEGAMANFREAK2

How can i download quests?

How can i download quests?

MEGAMANFREAK2 provided additional details:

She there but how do i get the quest cus when i go on there there items.

Answers

viiviiriix3 answered:

You have to have finished Coffinwell's story. After that, go to Stornway's inn and there should be a girl named Sellma next to the celestrian. Talk to her and you'll be able to get new quests and items.
0 0

DragonFantasy answered:

Once you finish downloading the new data, there's a chance you might get a new quest. You have to wait several days for each quest though, I only got 3 quests from it.
1 0

MikotoEri answered:

Everytime I go to Sellma to download a quest or get items at DQVC, I get an error message.
0 0

sk8er909909 answered:

Same problem i cant find any quests either.
0 0

metalblazen answered:

If you look on the official site, they let out a couple quests every friday, and you can download any that you missed throughout the week, any other time and you can only visit the store
0 0

marsofthefire answered:

You need to hook up to wifi. i think u can only do that with DSi, so if you dont have 1, u cant do it
0 0

Jandeku answered:

Actually, you don't really see the quests being downloaded. It's all done in the background.

What it does is make so that the related NPCs will have the quests available for you, if you have the requirements.
Press SELECT to enter the menu, and go to your quest list. Look under Extra Quests.
That's where the downloadable quests are logged.
If you already have the requirement for any of those, just selecting them while they're still like "????????" will give you a hint to tell you where you can pick up the quest.
0 0

BlacklistJester answered:

All you have to do is just acsses DQVC and it will give you them even if you get the error message
0 0

Download (all) old quests? Answered LMSfreak
How do you download quests quickly? Answered Ilikeoreos123
If I delete my game, will I have to re-download all DLC quests, or will they stay unlocked? Open Ozwellls1
Cant do quests? Answered XXNeoXXXSZ
DLC Quests? Answered Crazed_kid