Question from didelement111

How do I solve quest 98 (slowly golem )?

Help!

Donkeygame answered:

You must kill the 3 Golems with regular attack critical hits. Abilities like Hatchet Man or Thunder Thrust that "force" a critical do not count. Your best ways to increase the liklihood of a critical hit vary based on what point you're at in the game. All the below suggestions can be stacked for maximum effectiveness and are listed in order from easiest to do to most complicated/time-consuming:

1. Increase your Deftness. While there are no difinitive formulas yet as to how much Deftness increases criticals, consensus is that it does influnce your chance to get a crit. Stack as much as you can with gear.

2. Make sure you invest enough ability points in whatever weaopn you're using to collect all the +Critical bonuses.

3. Complete the LV. 40 Ranger quest to obtain the 'Ranger's Revelation' scroll. This scroll increases your critical chance at low HP. If you have it you can just have someone Whipping Boy or Forbearance the low HP Crit-Hitter to ensure they don't fall.

4. Level a Gladiator to 99 and revocate it to get the Critical Acclaim accessory which increases critical chance.

Of course, you could always just go out and beat up a WHOLE lot of golems and you'd get it eventually from random crits, but that would take a while...

Hope you found this helpful.
2 0

Answers

JohnRust7 answered:

Just kill 3 Golems with Critical Hits. That may take only a couple of minutes or hours on end.
0 3

How do I solve Quest 41: Slimon's Quest? Answered nWoWhammy
How do I solve (quest 39 )? Answered trytys
How do I solve quest 100? Answered kcrazy89
How do I solve quest 149? Answered Yahagi
How do I solve Quest 099? Answered Parnash