Question from jiraiya19

Metal slime appearance tip?

The best way to make Metal slimes appear is to make all the enemies appear on the battlefield and avoid them . eg Go to bowhole lair B3 floor and run around to make all the enemies appear and run away from the non-metal enemies.
The best way to do this is to stand in the middle of the room and hit X or menu and stand there while all the enemies appear. when you see a metal, exit and run towards it.

post if it worked for you

jiraiya19 provided additional details:

there is a great spawning spot in bowhole B3
on the southwest corner of the room near the treasure chest

if you stand at the bottom of the stairs where the treasure chest is barely visible on the left
monster will spawn on both sides

derangedc0w answered:

Thanks! This is great for when I'm multitasking! I just lay my DS down and camp while studying for a test or watching TV or even playing another game. I just have to glance back every minute or so to check. It also helps if you have a character with Vanish because when a slime sees you, they sometimes run and vanish into thin air or other monsters try to come and get you. And since you're already in the X menu, you can use Vanish quickly
0 0

How do I get a metal slime to not run away? Answered majorhavic
Metal slime? Answered hallstromjr
How do I keep metal slime from running? Answered jimborrific
King Metal Slime? Answered SmakyNz
Metal Slime Armour? Answered SmakyNz