Question from miyamoto_kun

Where can I find metal slime blade?

Is there a certain place to find it or a monster that drops it if there is please tell

From: Mr_Bojingo 4 years ago

The chances of him getting the same map as you is slim to none, unless you traded it. Anyway, its a 1% chance from Rank A (Rank 9) blue chests. Best way to determine if a map contains that kind of chest is to get a high level or high quality grotto. Like Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, or Diamond.

Grotto Blue Chest and pretty rare.

Blue chest in high level grottos

The blue chest next to the stairs when you enter the 9th floor of the Bronze Crypt of Hurt lv 77 map often has metal slime gear in it. A few of my friends and I have tested the theory, and, so far, if we didn't get a mimic or a pandora's box, we all got some form of metal slime gear. I'm pretty sure it'll happen on any map that has a floor dedicated to metal slime kings.

Yeah its about 1/8000000 chance of getting that same map bud.