Question from Uche12345

Can the last 6 vocations be added to Patty's Party Planner?

I am unlocking more vocations rather well, but they are not available in Patty's Party Planner (or Patty's Party Parlor). Will they be selectable when I obtain all six?

Yahagi answered:

No, All you have to do is make them, or what ever, ten go to Alltrades Abbey and change it. Or you could simplify that by using Jack's....... Crap. I forget what it's called. But It's Jack's something and is learned by sages. It lets you change vocations any where you want.
2 0

Answers

DragonFantasy answered:

No, you can only get your people to be the six additional vocations at Alltrades Abbey. You still have to make a character the first six vocations.
1 0

Metalslime13 answered:

As Yahagi was saying you can use that skill. It is called Jack's Nack. It costs 3 MP to use.
0 0

When Leveling other vocations what is the best way to do it? Like one party member at a time or? Answered Omega_DragonX
When Patty, Erinn, and Aquilla join the party? Open jimborrific
Vocations? Answered cloudwolf7
Other vocations? Open sseeaann99
Vocations changes? Answered dunn_dolo_4life