Question from Plasticbarbiez

Where can I find (a sorceress top )?

????? An where in wormwood creek is the item that the lost soul is looking for ? An where can I buy a sorceress top I got the bottoms I now need the top ......

Plasticbarbiez provided additional details:

what church ? An I want the top that the female Mage is wearing in the game booklet

Answers

DragonFantasy answered:

I think you need to be more specific about the sorceress top, but for the story line, just go inside the church and go to the statue to the right.
0 0

Kairose answered:

The top the female mage in the instruction book is wearing appears to be Fizzle-Ret ardant Blouse. You get it for completing Quest #95 (you need a Level 15 or higher Mage to get this quest - just sleep at the inn at Alltrades Abbey. To complete it, you have to kill 10 enemies with Frizz while equipped with a staff the quest gives you.)

To find the item you're looking for, you need to go to the Church in Wormwood and check the upper-right corner. You may need to check the Guardian Statue outside, near the weapon/armor shops before you can find it, though.
1 0

Where can I find a LMS? Answered o2awesome
Where can I find the Oh-No Bow? Answered toxic1212
Where can I find Bad Axe? Answered InfernoLeo
Where can I find fisticup? Answered DeaDnova
Where can I find the lighthouse? Open awesomescout13