Question from Plasticbarbiez

Where can I find (a sorceress top )?

????? An where in wormwood creek is the item that the lost soul is looking for ? An where can I buy a sorceress top I got the bottoms I now need the top ......

Plasticbarbiez provided additional details:

what church ? An I want the top that the female Mage is wearing in the game booklet


DragonFantasy answered:

I think you need to be more specific about the sorceress top, but for the story line, just go inside the church and go to the statue to the right.
0 0

Kairose answered:

The top the female mage in the instruction book is wearing appears to be Fizzle-Ret ardant Blouse. You get it for completing Quest #95 (you need a Level 15 or higher Mage to get this quest - just sleep at the inn at Alltrades Abbey. To complete it, you have to kill 10 enemies with Frizz while equipped with a staff the quest gives you.)

To find the item you're looking for, you need to go to the Church in Wormwood and check the upper-right corner. You may need to check the Guardian Statue outside, near the weapon/armor shops before you can find it, though.
1 0

This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet

Answer this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.

More Questions from This Game

Question Status From
Where can I find a LMS? Answered o2awesome
Where can I find the Oh-No Bow? Answered toxic1212
Where can I find Bad Axe? Answered InfernoLeo
Where can I find fisticup? Answered DeaDnova
Where can I find a map with the name delour in it? Answered links74

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.