Where can I find (a sorceress top )?

1. ????? An where in wormwood creek is the item that the lost soul is looking for ? An where can I buy a sorceress top I got the bottoms I now need the top ......

User Info: Plasticbarbiez

Plasticbarbiez - 6 years ago
    what church ? An I want the top that the female Mage is wearing in the game booklet

User Info: Plasticbarbiez

Plasticbarbiez - 6 years ago

1. The top the female mage in the instruction book is wearing appears to be Fizzle-Ret ardant Blouse. You get it for completing Quest #95 (you need a Level 15 or higher Mage to get this quest - just sleep at the inn at Alltrades Abbey. To complete it, you have to kill 10 enemies with Frizz while equipped with a staff the quest gives you.)

To find the item you're looking for, you need to go to the Church in Wormwood and check the upper-right corner. You may need to check the Guardian Statue outside, near the weapon/armor shops before you can find it, though.

User Info: Kairose

Kairose - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I think you need to be more specific about the sorceress top, but for the story line, just go inside the church and go to the statue to the right.

User Info: DragonFantasy

DragonFantasy (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0