Question from somewhat_amused

How can I level up recruited members quickly without spending long hours grinding?

I have been playing with my single main character, and I have only just found out that I could have recruited from Patty to make things easier. The problem is, I'm level 25 and have no patience. I recruited three members to help me, and I decided that I should level them up to 20 or so. Is there anything I can do to speed up this arduous task? I was thinking maybe just chasing metal slimes, but the way the exp is given makes me doubt that they will level up quickly ( I always defend, but my other newb characters don't get much exp at all, even though they're attacking). Is it perhaps due to the monsters I've been kiling to level them up? I have been fighting weak monsters in hopes of keeping them alive. Maybe that's the problem. A wordy and honest plea from an addicted gamer.

Briarblade answered:

Your low exp gain for your weak members is due to having one member at a high level in your party. the higher levels always get more exp, so to level fastest, try to keep them close in levels.

The best to get metal slimes, (before post game), is the quarantomb. the first 2 spawn points, (the ones on either side of a statue) have a chance to spawn metals. Use metal slash for anyone with a sword, and if by some act of god, you have someone with near capped fan skill, use fan dango.
0 0

Answers

starbokz answered:

Kill metal slimes.
0 0

Santer1234 answered:

Where is the best place to find metal slimes?
0 0

Good level grinding for lv.50s? Answered slimetimedragon
Gold Grinding? Answered AlphaBlaze12
Grinding characters? Open Santer1234
Best spot for gold grinding? Answered master_of_rofl
How do you download quests quickly? Answered Ilikeoreos123