Question from Yahagi

Where can I find another Reckless Necklace and Seed of Skill?

I used my first Reckless Necklace to get me a Monarchic Mark. Now I need another Monarchic Mark, but I can't find were to get another Reckless Necklace or Lucky Pendant. Can someone help?

I also need to know the quickest way to get one Seed of Skill. And I am not that far with my grottoes.

Yahagi provided additional details:

I know leveling is easier, but i would still like to know

Yahagi provided additional details:

Don't yell at me but I have the AR code for multiplying items. So all i need is one of any item to get 99. that's why i want to know instead of leveling up

Answers

Rybal answered:

Restless Necklace - grottoes

Seed of Skill - easier just to level.
0 1

playingforfun answered:

Reckless Necklace is from blue chests in grottos and possibly blue chests in Realm of the Mighty (maybe Gittingham/Oubliette too). Don't forget that blue chests refill after a while and grotto blue chests refill every time you close the treasure map.

Seed of Skill is the rare drop/steal from Platinum King Jewel. PKJ's are rare spawns in high level grottos. Also they are the top tier metal slime so they run away all the time. Basicly as noname said, it is easier to just level a class up to get skill points. Remember you don't need to spend skill points on the class you earn them with.
0 0

Rybal answered:

Further clarification - the restless necklaces are in level 9 chests in the grottoes.

You will come across several skill seeds as you progress through the game. I think that a couple quests give them as one-time rewards as well.
0 0

Pokegirl answered:

Reckless necklaces are rare finds in grotto chests, but if you want an easy Lucky Pendant (which I assume is what you're really after), complete quest #125 (Perk Up, Patty!). Pull her into your party, and she is carrying a Lucky Pendant.
0 0

dunno001 answered:

As others have said, reckless necklaces are found in grottos, but they also show up for sale on the Wi-Fi shop, in addition to lucky pendants. This past week has seen 3 of the lucky pendants (never more than one in a day though), and they sell for 1800 gold. If what you really want is the reckless necklace (maybe for the quest, though a terrible tattoo is much easier), you can get one of these pendants and alchemize it with a malacite.

Skill seeds... yeah, just level. Getting all 12 classes to level 99 gives you 2400 skill points; to max every skill takes 2600. Revokate any class, and there are your extra 200 skill points upon returning to level 99. You can hope you get lucky on stealing from Platinum King Jewels, but I'd prefer to get lucky and kill them instead. (And you'll still have a 1 in 256 chance of them dropping one, anyway...)
0 0

meeper123 answered:

Try chest near the bowlhole
0 0

meeper123 answered:

Try chest near the bowlhole.
0 0