Question from Yahagi

Where can I find Sorcerer's Stone?

I need to find were you can get a Sorcerer's Stone, but there appears to be not recipe or monster drop for it.

I can't get on the online shop because my DS isn't hooked up to WIFI... AND FOR SOME ANNOYING REASON, WE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND OUR WEP KEY CODE!

playingforfun answered:

Sorcerer's Stones are only in high level blue chests. Blue chest rewards are always random and can be re-looted after a while. I personally have gotten one from a Realm of the Mighty blue but i don't doubt the blues in Nod will give them and I wouldn't be suprised if Gittingham and Oubliette blues had them as well.
0 0

Answers

MetalChimera answered:

well. i have been able to find them in blue treasure chests near the end of the game. also there is a recipe. it should be in the alchemy FAQ
0 0

TheTaker3k answered:

You can find a scorcerors stone in the Tower Of Nod... i'm not sure exactly where i found it in the tower, but at one point you will find another set of stairs going down after ascending to another floor... i think if you look around areas associated with that you should find it. If you don't know where the tower of nod is, i believe you need to fly (or sail) to the tower west of coffinwell, sealed off from the mainland by mountains. I feel your pain, i'm having the same problem with my wifi adaptor.
0 0