Question from cooljosh3

What should I do after I beat the game?

If I beat the game, I want to know if there is any extra stuff that will keep me playing a bit longer. Not quests. Stuff that you can only do after winning.

albelclaw answered:

Do the extra quests if you have wifi, seriously these have the best rewards EVER. Atleast do the follow that Fish quest in Porth LLaffan. Another thing is to do grottoes, you get a map from King Schott (Stornway) after you beat Corvus, and alot of advanced equipment can be found in blue chests or dropped by bosses, (Trauminator seems to drop Pro Axe alot for me) and Metal King Slimes only appear here (as well as the Tower of Nod but it is really rare and theres to many monsters). Also in very high level grottoes you can find Platinum King Jewels which give off i think 240,000 exp. If you get to higher levels you can try killing legacy bosses but they are really hard.
2 0

Answers

azal852 answered:

To do the majority of the stuff you should do the quest that jonna gives you after you beat the game
if you already have then go ahead and do some treasure maps
0 0

crone_nick answered:

Go to Port Liffain and talk to Jona. Finish the quest and you get the item sturlings whistle. that lets you fly the starflight anywhere you like.
1 0

xemnas9603 answered:

First, you need to accept quest 039 "Follow that fish". After completing that quest you will be able to piolet the starflight express. Yeah you become a non-mortal again. you can fly the train anywhere you want. So start exploring!
1 0