Question from rukyius

Counter attack?

How do i get?

Accepted Answer

Crocoii answered:

By doing the second special quest of warrior
1 0


playingforfun answered:

Complete the two quests from the man by the south fence of Wormwood Creek. They require you to have a level 15 and 40 Warrior in your team respectively.
1 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.