Question from 123davidh

I am right outside Quarantomb and can't get in?

the door is locked when I walk up to the door of Quarantomb it says it is locked and won't open. What do I do?

Answers

TGSnowwy answered:

Talk to the important people in town until the Mayor tells you to escort his son-in-law to the Quarantomb AND you actually relay that order to the son-in-law (with the help of his wife/mayor's daughter). Sorry, I can't remember the names.
0 0

ReDDsHaD0w answered:

You can only unlock it during the Coffinwell storyline.
Talk to the Mayor and you'll eventually get the job to escort Dr.Phleming to the Quarantomb & the Dr. will have the key to open the door.
1 0

dragonsakura22 answered:

Talk to the Mayor in Coffinwell, then talk to his daughter who is in the house west of the mansion. Then go down 1 floor and talk to her husband(Dr. Phlegming). Report back to the mayor. He will give you the key which you then give to the doctor. Now you will be able to enter Quarantomb.
0 0

Baramos Strategies please help? :( Unanswered dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465
If I lose Serena the ghost's necklace, can I get it back? Open shotgunsrawsome
How do tanks handle high level legacies? Open blazingken1
Legit Celestrian? Answered To4oo4