Question from xxZombieCakesxx

How do you do a critical pratfall?

I have been trying to unlock the Superstar vocation and I cannot seem to figure out how to do a critical partfall. In the info for the quest it tells me to use it on a special someone, but does that mean a certian enamy? Please help! I would really like to unlock this vocation!

From: pyromite 4 years ago

If you're looking for an easy way to do critical Pratfalls, dump everyone except your minstrel, go to Angel Falls, and just spam Pratfalls to Slimes or any other monster available. It doesn't matter if they run away or not, just keep spamming the Pratfall. If you're lucky, you'll land a couple criticals within a couple minutes. Talk to the ghost again and go to the Stornway dungeon (in the castle, left right after entering and down the stairs). Farthest cell on the left is the ghost's son, talk to him and go back to the ghost. Quest done.

But yeah, this quest does not lead to the Superstar class. You do get an item called the Minstrel's Manual, giving the ability Gritty Ditty, which boosts attack for all allies.

Critical Pratfall is completely random. You just have to keep using it until it works. I suggest spamming that along with other stopping skills like War Cry and Trip of a Deathtime to keep your target immobilized and alive. I can't help you with the quest, though, as I'm not far enough to unlock it yet.

That's not Superstar vocation...
That's just the level 40 minstrel vocation quest.
Superstar vocation is unlocked post game in Gleeba dance hall.

For the quest you're doing right now after you get 2 critical pratfalls on ANY monster you go back to Tom Foolery and he'll tell you to go to Stornway dungeon, which is actually the jail which is west from the inside of the castle down the stairs.
Talk to the person at the end of the cell and you'll do pratfalls for the prisoner. Go back to Tom Foolery afterwards to get your reward.