Question from illOx

Where can I find Wear-with-All Award?

The one that let's any character wear anything regardless of gender.

I heard you need a Minstrel. But that's all I know.

illOx provided additional details:

Someone else told me you have to beat the game first, is this true?

pyromite answered:

You have to level your minstrel all the way to 99 and revocate at the Alltrades Abbey. But to make revocation available, you need to beat the story.
2 0

Answers

yak_breeder answered:

Level up a minstrel to 99 and revocate at Alltrades Abbey. Then you'll get the item.
1 0

redchain777 answered:

You can use an ar code to equip ANYTHING at all
0 2

pigs_cows_lover answered:

I was wondering how to get the award thingy too, but Pyromite said, "You have to level your minstrel all the way to 99 and revocate at the Alltrades Abbey. But to make revocation available, you need to beat the story."
Well, from what I see, you don't have to finnish the game to make revocation possible. I haven't beaten the game yet, close to being finnished (I think), but way underleveled (3 characters level 28 one character level 27). You can use the revocation thingy once defeat Master of Nu'un in the tower of trades. Once you have defeated him, return to all trades abbey you talk to abbot Jack twice, say no if you don't want to change anyone's vocation right away. Look in the FAQs section if you dont believe me, the very first one at the top, the only walkthrough.

Hope this helps :D

(PS: Sorry if it is too long.)
0 3

Where can I find Bad Axe? Answered InfernoLeo
Where can I find a LMS? Answered o2awesome
Where can I find the Oh-No Bow? Answered toxic1212
Were can i find a Resurock? Answered slayerofdark123
Where can I find a map with the name delour in it? Answered links74