Where can I find Wear-with-All Award?

1. The one that let's any character wear anything regardless of gender.

I heard you need a Minstrel. But that's all I know.

User Info: illOx

illOx - 6 years ago
    Someone else told me you have to beat the game first, is this true?

User Info: illOx

illOx - 6 years ago

1. You have to level your minstrel all the way to 99 and revocate at the Alltrades Abbey. But to make revocation available, you need to beat the story.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Level up a minstrel to 99 and revocate at Alltrades Abbey. Then you'll get the item.

User Info: yab

yab (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. You can use an ar code to equip ANYTHING at all

User Info: redchain777

redchain777 - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. I was wondering how to get the award thingy too, but Pyromite said, "You have to level your minstrel all the way to 99 and revocate at the Alltrades Abbey. But to make revocation available, you need to beat the story."
    Well, from what I see, you don't have to finnish the game to make revocation possible. I haven't beaten the game yet, close to being finnished (I think), but way underleveled (3 characters level 28 one character level 27). You can use the revocation thingy once defeat Master of Nu'un in the tower of trades. Once you have defeated him, return to all trades abbey you talk to abbot Jack twice, say no if you don't want to change anyone's vocation right away. Look in the FAQs section if you dont believe me, the very first one at the top, the only walkthrough.

Hope this helps :D

(PS: Sorry if it is too long.)

User Info: pigs_cows_lover

pigs_cows_lover - 5 years ago 0 3