What if I only had one party member?

1. So, uh, since EXP is split up and all...

Would the game be harder if I had one super character as opposed to four avarage characters?

User Info: go4moo

go4moo - 6 years ago

1. Four characters have advantages that only one character normally doesn't have. Its good to have at least two, maybe three characters when playing through the game. Once you hit 35 or so experience really starts to slow down, so its good to have a couple characters at any time.

Personally I played through half of the game before I realized you could create characters in the Inn. Haha.

User Info: xpertgamer101

xpertgamer101 - 6 years ago 1 0

1. You could probabley make it throught the entire game with one person, but I think it makes more sense to have at least 3 characters so that you have people that can revive or heal while others attack, and with only one you cant take advantage of the damage multiplier or egg on ability. I always went with all 4 characters unless they needed serious leveling up where I just went with my main person and whoever needed leveling up. Plus having more people gives you more versitility. I prefer having at least two heavy hitters and and a healer with someone to weaken enemies but it all depends on your playstyle and strategy.

User Info: Metalslime13

Metalslime13 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The game would be harder.

Characters cannot attack twice per round, but many bosses and monsters can-- and that can be easy death when you're hit hard by one move and disabled by paralysis/sleep on the second move. Battles can consist of one enemy to a whole screenfull, and monsters can even summon more or revive teammates. Finally, monsters can even defend your main character's attacks in way that you cannot circumvent without a magic-using or physically-strong character.

You would have to grind less with a larger team, and I consider that easier.

User Info: SoreThumb_

SoreThumb_ - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. With my experience
    you'd be screwed

User Info: nivek96

nivek96 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Based on my experience, you're dead.
    Per Metalslime13 and SoreThumb. If one or two of your team are asleep, for instance, the others can still fight. You can't do that when going solo.
    But if you only have one character, maybe he/she should be a minstrel because they are well-rounded and can use both offensive and recovery spells. Or else keep a lot of healing items with you.

User Info: annihilator127

annihilator127 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I don't think you could manage it with one character unless your really good at at game, but i made it all the way to Goresby-Purrvis with only my main character as a warrior and a Priest for healing.

User Info: albelclaw

albelclaw - 5 years ago 0 0