My ship won't let me dock!?

1. I know you're supposed to press a when you want to dock but, it's just not happening!!!!

User Info: misspedro18

misspedro18 - 6 years ago

1. Going from what everyone else said about only docking in low areas and beaches, I tend to spam A when the ship "crashes" into land. Eventually, a "disembark" option will pop up. It takes a couple of A's each and every time but it works.

User Info: xsmilez

xsmilez - 6 years ago 0 0

1. You have to go to a beach or a low area to dock. You can't dock at elevated places or rocks surrounding an island.

User Info: DragonFantasy

DragonFantasy (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Go to a flat piece of land like dragon fantasy said and keep sailing into it for 2-3 secs, a message appears asking if you want to disembark, just say yes

User Info: condad14

condad14 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. A lot of people have this same problem, depending on what you exactly you're trying to access. My problem, and possibly your problem as well, is that you need to press a directional button, like left or right (depending on what side you're trying to access) + the a button. Hope this helps.

User Info: Jotaan

Jotaan - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You have to move towards the land where you're trying to dock the a message will appear asking you if you want to dock. You can only dock on beaches or low areas though.

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0