Question from misspedro18

My ship won't let me dock!?

I know you're supposed to press a when you want to dock but, it's just not happening!!!!

xsmilez answered:

Going from what everyone else said about only docking in low areas and beaches, I tend to spam A when the ship "crashes" into land. Eventually, a "disembark" option will pop up. It takes a couple of A's each and every time but it works.
0 0

Answers

DragonFantasy answered:

You have to go to a beach or a low area to dock. You can't dock at elevated places or rocks surrounding an island.
0 0

condad14 answered:

Go to a flat piece of land like dragon fantasy said and keep sailing into it for 2-3 secs, a message appears asking if you want to disembark, just say yes
0 0

Jotaan answered:

A lot of people have this same problem, depending on what you exactly you're trying to access. My problem, and possibly your problem as well, is that you need to press a directional button, like left or right (depending on what side you're trying to access) + the a button. Hope this helps.
0 0

Luiman04 answered:

You have to move towards the land where you're trying to dock the a message will appear asking you if you want to dock. You can only dock on beaches or low areas though.
0 0

Boomingdale's Dock? Answered JOELSDLR
Can you lose your ship? Answered Muleshoe1
How can I sleep in the cabin of the ship? Answered ncriggar
How do I beat Tyrantula? Open BennyBoodna
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Open GodDammitRoss