Question from ss14hero

How do I get metal slime boots for quest 59?

How do I get metal slime boots?And if possible could I have the specific grotto name?Because spoiler time, I used cheats to get the final quest which I need the item from quest 59 to complete.

It's alright.I found the cheat for all shoes.Thanks for your answers though.

From: TGSnowwy 4 years ago

They aren't sold in shops in-game, and they don't appear to be dropped by any monsters, so they're probably random finds in blue chests in certain grottoes. Good luck hunting.

PS: They're also used in alchemy to make Liquid Metal Slime Boots, which are in turn used to make Metal King Slime Boots, so you might want to find two sets, or keep the first set for yourself.

They are found inside Blue Chests in Lv 60+ Grottos, I believe, but consider yourself lucky if you find one.

From my research the metal slime gear can be found in Grottos with Rank B or higher monsters. Look at the Grotto/Bestiary FAQ's on this site for lists of the ranks of Monsters. When you are fighting the Rank Bs you know you have a chance at metal slime items in the blue chests.