How do I get metal slime boots for quest 59?

1. How do I get metal slime boots?And if possible could I have the specific grotto name?Because spoiler time, I used cheats to get the final quest which I need the item from quest 59 to complete.

User Info: ss14hero

ss14hero - 6 years ago
    It's alright.I found the cheat for all shoes.Thanks for your answers though.

User Info: ss14hero

ss14hero - 6 years ago

1. They aren't sold in shops in-game, and they don't appear to be dropped by any monsters, so they're probably random finds in blue chests in certain grottoes. Good luck hunting.

PS: They're also used in alchemy to make Liquid Metal Slime Boots, which are in turn used to make Metal King Slime Boots, so you might want to find two sets, or keep the first set for yourself.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. They are found inside Blue Chests in Lv 60+ Grottos, I believe, but consider yourself lucky if you find one.

User Info: Blademaster_Kai

Blademaster_Kai - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. From my research the metal slime gear can be found in Grottos with Rank B or higher monsters. Look at the Grotto/Bestiary FAQ's on this site for lists of the ranks of Monsters. When you are fighting the Rank Bs you know you have a chance at metal slime items in the blue chests.

User Info: playingforfun

playingforfun (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0