Question from FFaddictJulie

Canvassing question?

Does anyone know if it's possible to find a player while canvassing even though no DQ9 players are around you? Before you tell me I'm crazy, I'm asking this question because I remember that "The World Ends With You" also had a feature that allowed for "canvassing" (mingling) and would occasionally give you a random encounter even though no other players were around you.

Has anyone had such an encounter before? Has anyone even heard of a possibility?

Answers

kyoto500 answered:

I have never heard of it and it looks strange to me. I think other people have to canvas too. However, in my country (The Netherlands) there are not that many people who do this. So canvassing is only a good thing in big countries/cities.
0 0

Canvassing for guests: do I need a wireless network? Open LeonKrilangiVII
Quester's Rest canvassing guests help? Answered codyw217
Anyone near Elkton MD, interested in canvassing, or multiplaying? Open Briarblade
One question? Answered Deefrenzy41
DLC Question? Answered HylianAngel