Canvassing question?

1. Does anyone know if it's possible to find a player while canvassing even though no DQ9 players are around you? Before you tell me I'm crazy, I'm asking this question because I remember that "The World Ends With You" also had a feature that allowed for "canvassing" (mingling) and would occasionally give you a random encounter even though no other players were around you.

Has anyone had such an encounter before? Has anyone even heard of a possibility?

User Info: FFaddictJulie

FFaddictJulie - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I have never heard of it and it looks strange to me. I think other people have to canvas too. However, in my country (The Netherlands) there are not that many people who do this. So canvassing is only a good thing in big countries/cities.

User Info: kyoto500

kyoto500 - 6 years ago 0 0