Question from zero132132

What's the best way to get skill points?

It's obvious that it becomes difficult to gain levels as the levels get higher. What I've been doing recently is taking characters that are one vocation and changing them to a level 1 in a class that I'm not expecting them to ever use, getting them to level 9 in the class, and just not using the skill points on that class and only applying them after changing back to their original vocation. It's a quick way to get 12 points, but it's limited; only 7 classes are available to me at present, and assuming that all 6 other classes are entirely expendable leaves me with 72 extra points to spend as I will.

I'm very early in the game; is this method a fast way to obtain skill points, or are there better ways? It does take a bit of time to get to level 9, but it usually takes about as much time (if not more) to level any of my higher level characters even once, which often nets me either 4 points or 0 points.

Is there a better means of obtaining skill points? I've rescued the Abbot and I haven't proceeded past that in the plot, so does leveling become significantly easier soon? How should I proceed?

TheVeyron answered:

Im afraid that taht is the best way to gain easy skill points quickly. Other ways are quick, but not as fast as your method, so Im afraid your stuck doing that. Leveling however, speeds up as you press on with the story, so maybe moving on to a tougher area could help your grinding, both level wise and skill point wise.
0 0