Question from poporulez

How can I get these?

I want the legacy boss' maps but I don't know how to get them except the Baramos one. Where can I find them? I would also appreciate if you told me how to get strong maps ( A Rank)

poporulez provided additional details:

My characters are at level 61 66 65 and 64 also the highest map i got is level 51

Answers

DragonFantasy answered:

To get strong treasure maps, just have your people at high levels, and keep beating the highest treasure map you have until you get a higher level one, then repeat. Try doing quest 58, you can get it by flying to the bbig area near AllTrades Abbey.You have to steal something from Atlas ( a treasure map boss) when his hp is less the 700. Or you can just go to events like the one at best buy.
0 0

jeronimo777 answered:

I know you could get a legacy boss map at the gamestop event. Since I assume you didn't go, you may be very lucky and someone could give you the map via tag mode. If not, you can wait for the quest to come out that gives you the map as the reward.
0 0

bloodydarn answered:

you can get Orgodemir, Nokturnis, and Malroth in-game as well from the extra wi-fi quests. as u probably already know, Baramos leads to Murdaw which leads to Dhoulmagus. i heard Greygnarl (grotto boss) RARELY drops Dragonlord's map, though i've yet to confirm that myself. Dragonlord leads to Psaro which leads to Nimzo. so thats 9 legacy boss maps that are in-game.
0 0

Glenn_kokusho answered:

You can get the legacy map boss by:
1. drop from the legacy boss (when they're lv 16++)
in u'r case from baramos you'll get murdaw's map n then at the end dhoulmagus' map
2. quest #179 you'll get rhapthrone's map
3 quest #151 malroth's map
4. dungeon with greynarl as boss (you'll get dragonlord's map)

and there's actually another quest that gives u orgodemir's map but i forgot which one
0 0

digididon123 answered:

At the end of Baramos' Map, he will get back up and ask you for the experience points that you would earn for that battle, and he will lvl up and learn new moves. Once you lvl him up to lvl 16, he will drop Murdaw's Map. Repeat this and you will get Dhoulmagus's Map. Greynarl (grotto, very high lvl, hard to beat) has a 2% chance of dropping Dragonlord's Map, the a t Lvl 16, drops Psaro's Map, then Nimzo's Map.
Nokturnus, Malroth, Orgodemir, Rhapthorne and Zoma are available to receive by completing quests
0 0

How do I beat Tyrantula? Unanswered BennyBoodna
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Open GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX
Baramos Strategies please help? :( Open dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465