3 Questions?

1. How far into the game is the heights of loneliness? Dont tell me where it is, I want to know how far into the game it is, like do you get there at level 30ish, or about 2 hours in?

At what level could i have maxed out the swords skill? Im planning to end up as a ranger with the swords skill, but obviously I need to max it out. How long would this take?

Also, is it possible to be a mage say, and level up, but not spend those skill points? Can i level up say 20 levels as a mage, switch vocations, and spend those skill points in anouther skill set?

User Info: TheVeyron

TheVeyron - 6 years ago

1. 1) Depending on your play style you can be about lvl 17 and reach that area, not sure on time though.

2 & 3) Since you can switch vocations in this game at anytime, you can level-up evenly with some vocations and save those points to use on other skills. For instance, change into a mage and level-up till 10, now you have 10 or so skill points, then change into a warrior and use those points on sword mastery.

I hope this helps.

User Info: MrGelen

MrGelen - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
I have 3 questions? Unresolved
4 Questions ? Answered
2 Questions? Unresolved
2 Questions ? Unresolved
A few questions ? Answered