Question from naanomi

Which equipement (or set) has the highest Style?

I am trying to cap out the style on a max level Luminary... any list of the style bonuses for different gear, or just which has the absolute maximum? Do females or males have the more stylin' equipment (game stat wise)?

Answers

Pruflus answered:

I could be wrong but as far as I know there isn't any equipment that gives style bonus'. I think style comes exclusively from skill points and innate class stats. I'm just over 150 hours in the game and haven't seen any equipment that gives style.
0 3

bloodydarn answered:

go for shiny or pretty equipment. Venus Tear might help. i capped it out once at 999, can't remember what i was wearing besides the Venus Tear though, the maxed style stat didn't do anything either. it was on my minstrel post-game and monsters still acted normally. for me the monsters always get flustered or enthralled so i didn't notice a difference. im a female character btw.
0 0

BWBtehawezome answered:

Mirror armour/Catropic armour, That's what I wore. I don't know anything else, sorry,
0 0

Armamentalist equipement? Answered kanesmith2
What's the effect of style ? Answered Crocoii
How do I beat Tyrantula? Open BennyBoodna
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Open GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX