Which equipement (or set) has the highest Style?

1. I am trying to cap out the style on a max level Luminary... any list of the style bonuses for different gear, or just which has the absolute maximum? Do females or males have the more stylin' equipment (game stat wise)?

User Info: naanomi

naanomi - 6 years ago

1. Now there is a faq by The Mystical One that gives the information about style:
    www.gamefaqs.com/ds /937281-dragon-quest-ix-sentinels-of-the-starry-skies/faqs/60936

Remove the space after /ds to copy and paste. in the faq search 7STY to get to the equipment list.

For the Exemplary Luminary (and other vocations see the list above that).
    A male luminary would need: Top Hat, Star's Suit, Bardic Boots, and White Tights.
    The female would need: Ravishing Ribbon, Tint-tastic Tutu, and Crimson Boots.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 6 days ago 0 0

1. I could be wrong but as far as I know there isn't any equipment that gives style bonus'. I think style comes exclusively from skill points and innate class stats. I'm just over 150 hours in the game and haven't seen any equipment that gives style.

User Info: Pruflus

Pruflus - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. go for shiny or pretty equipment. Venus Tear might help. i capped it out once at 999, can't remember what i was wearing besides the Venus Tear though, the maxed style stat didn't do anything either. it was on my minstrel post-game and monsters still acted normally. for me the monsters always get flustered or enthralled so i didn't notice a difference. im a female character btw.

User Info: bloodydarn

bloodydarn - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Mirror armour/Catropic armour, That's what I wore. I don't know anything else, sorry,

User Info: BWBtehawezome

BWBtehawezome - 5 years ago 0 0