Question from ark1993

Is this a good team?

i currently have my:
Gladiator: swords (max)
Paladin: spear (max)
MA: staff
Priest: wand
i am looking to change my ma with a ranger with a bow also when i can i will change my priest to a sage iwth wand is this a good team and if not what should i change?

Its looking good, nice balance, and I think both changes will help, as long as you dont think you will lose too much of your attack force changing your MA into a ranger.

well its ok but rangers are NOT good unless you are revocating after you beat the game because their best stat is deftness, which is luck basically and that is horrible if you want to depend on luck for kills. If you want a bow get an armentalis, they are soooo much better and can use Fource to boost elemental powers along with good balanced stats. they can also use bows. The staff skill points are pretty wasted though and you'll never get them back unless you reach lvl99 and revocate back to lvl1.

I think your MA should be replaced with a sage and your Gladiator should use a axe because it has the skull breaker or something.

Get a Sage you have a MA so you can do the quest for a Sage. it helps ALOT, it also has some powerful spells. don't replace your Priest.

spears are best for paladins, axes are best for gladiators. Your priest shood turn into a sage because they learn kazing, and for instance your best attacker, or a healer in your party dies, kazing will always, 100%, bring your party member back to life.Also, MA's are really great attackers when equiped with claws. My MA has maxed out skill points (100) in claws and she is my best attacker in my group.If you do turn your MA into a ranger, first change him/her into a different vocation, gain some levels and don't put up any skill points.Turn into a ranger, then put your points up onto bow skill.That will give you a kick off, maybe even a skill or 2, so there.

ma? What?

An MA is a MARSHAL ARTIST!!!

"An MA is a MARSHAL ARTIST!!"
...

^ Spelled Martial artist