Wasted 30 points in Fisticuffs - should I restart my game file?

1. I've just beaten Leviathan (17 hours game time, lots of grinding), and have discovered that the 30 points I've put into Fisticuffs is a total waste - claws/swords are so much better. Is it worth it to keep playing, or should I just start over completely? Any way to respec?

User Info: coreyduck

coreyduck - 6 years ago

1. Well it depends on how much you want to play this game. If you plan on leveling multiple classes and working on treasure maps, then 30 skill points isn't going to make a big difference in the grand scheme of things. However, if you want to just run through the game to the final boss and never pick it up again, 30 skill points is more of an issue. If you DO want to get those points back, just change to a new job, level it up a bit, get those skillpoints, then change back to your main job. Otherwise, 30 skillpoints in one character isn't going to keep you from beating the game as long as your equipment is up to par.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

1. You can get an infinite amount of skill points, which you would've known if you had read the sticky. Also, I've seen people solo the entire game, never using a single skill point. It's really not that big of a deal.

User Info: youjustlost

youjustlost - 6 years ago 1 1