Question from pyromite

Where's a good place to find Saint's Ashes?

I suppose I could kill Genie Sanguini's until my arm falls off, but there's got to be an easier way than killing off a whole fleet of them for a couple pieces of the stuff. Is there a repeatable quest for it, or am I doomed to wasting the day on one monster?

Yalisio answered:

Well, you can try your hand at a few semi high level grottos as Saint's Ashes can come somewhat frequently from blue chests or you can extange 8 mini medals for a phial.
0 0

Answers

bloodydarn answered:

dont have to keep killing them off, you can steal the phial too. even though its a rare drop/steal it can sometimes come up quite often. Sculptrice also holds it as a rare item. dont steal 20 times before you get tired of it, develop a method. i attempt to steal 5 times b4 i get tired of the enemy and kill 'em off to move on to the next one. the method works very well for me, you can try it or come up with your own even.
0 0