I cant beat the night in the jail?

1. Its to harrrrrd!!!!!!!!! I CANT BEATR HIM , IM A PALADIN IN LEVEL 20 and i cant summon my team mates , I have a lance unit thunder attack

User Info: gabo123890

gabo123890 - 6 years ago

1. During the riot, walk out of the prison through the barrier; zoom to Stornway to pick up your teammates and save; then zoom back to the Goretress and cook his bacon.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you are where I think you are, leave the Gortress and use zoom to Stornway and get your other party members and then zoom back. you will not be able to zoom within the Gortress because of the magic field which stays untill you beat the knight.

User Info: Yalisio

Yalisio - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can escape the Gortress. just go outside Gortress then zoom to Stornway.

User Info: 0DragonWarrior0

0DragonWarrior0 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. As everyone said above, leave the Gortress, head to stornway etc. Goreham Hogg is second easiest of the Triumgorate, just try hard. Watch out for ball and chain, and such and you're golden.

User Info: TheBonsaiSlaya

TheBonsaiSlaya - 6 years ago 0 0