Where to rest in Angel Falls?

1. I can't find a way to rest in Angel Falls to replenish my MP. I read that this works at Erinn's house (not the Inn) but the NPCs just tell stories and I don't find a way to interact with any of the three beds.
    Where can I do that then?
    Thanks for your help.

User Info: SubWorx

SubWorx - 6 years ago
    I just found
    www.gamefaqs.com/boards/ 937281-dragon-quest-ix-sentinels-of-the-starry-skies/ 55623010
    this is *not* true.
    I currently have to visit the Hexagon, but whenever I talk to Erinn, she just muses about going there and whatnot, but does not offer to rest.

User Info: SubWorx

SubWorx - 6 years ago

1. you have to physically leave Angel falls in order to rest in her house. Otherwise she'll just muse on and on everytime you talk to her.

User Info: PokemonVeteran

PokemonVeteran (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I remeber going to errin's but there is an inn aswell, so just try every building.

User Info: NintenJoey

NintenJoey - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. go into Erinn's house, not the inn. you can rest on the upstairs bed.

User Info: bloodydarn

bloodydarn - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. as long as Erinn is in Angel Falls, just talk to her and she'll ask if you want to rest. after you give Erinn her father's Inny, she'll leave and you're forced to stay at the Inn

User Info: drgnslayers

drgnslayers - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Bloodydarn has it right. Go to Erinn's house and just touch the bed in the upstairs room.

User Info: fatpiecat2

fatpiecat2 - 6 years ago 0 0