Question from SubWorx

Where to rest in Angel Falls?

I can't find a way to rest in Angel Falls to replenish my MP. I read that this works at Erinn's house (not the Inn) but the NPCs just tell stories and I don't find a way to interact with any of the three beds.
Where can I do that then?
Thanks for your help.

SubWorx provided additional details:

I just found
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/ 937281-dragon-quest-ix-sentinels-of-the-starry-skies/ 55623010
this is *not* true.
I currently have to visit the Hexagon, but whenever I talk to Erinn, she just muses about going there and whatnot, but does not offer to rest.

PokemonVeteran answered:

you have to physically leave Angel falls in order to rest in her house. Otherwise she'll just muse on and on everytime you talk to her.
2 0

Answers

NintenJoey answered:

I remeber going to errin's but there is an inn aswell, so just try every building.
0 0

bloodydarn answered:

go into Erinn's house, not the inn. you can rest on the upstairs bed.
0 0

drgnslayers answered:

as long as Erinn is in Angel Falls, just talk to her and she'll ask if you want to rest. after you give Erinn her father's Inny, she'll leave and you're forced to stay at the Inn
0 0

fatpiecat2 answered:

Bloodydarn has it right. Go to Erinn's house and just touch the bed in the upstairs room.
0 0

Angel tears? Answered almightyairsic
Help with Quester's Rest? Answered alliesue3
Is this good for the rest of the game? Answered Deefrenzy41
How do i get the rest of alena's stuff? Answered Dragonwheel
How do u tag people in the questers rest ? Open Capbuzz