Question from jquestionj

Where do i lvl for defeating corvus second form?

I can't defeat corvus because he keeps parlyzing or mass high attking me i need to know where i need to level

Bobby_lee1899 asked for clarification:

I have a r4 rom of the game and i can't beat corvus's first form. is there a action replay code to lv up? When ever i try to put in the game id and codes to play, they never show up on my r4. Is there a usa rom that lets me use ar codes?

TGSnowwy answered:

For status effects, consider getting some good accessories (like Catholicon Rings).
There are 2 alchemy guides on the FAQs page; I recommend Zaraf's, as it tells you where you can get most ingredients.
2 0

Answers

ReDDsHaD0w answered:

Well, you can always leave the Realm of the Almighty and go to Bowhole F3 and train on liquid metal slimes.
2 0

redchain777 answered:

I agree with red you should just train on liquid metal slimes in the bowhole and metal slimes in the bad cave
1 0

dragon_claw12 answered:

get to the point were everyone has 200+ hp for mages/priests i used skill trees that gave Hp
1 2

WildWesley answered:

Give 100 in Virtue (paladin). This will boost your def by 100 and also increase your HP a lot.
Guts and other skills also increase strength, hp, and agility.
Use shield skill to learn magic mirror. This will bounce back his Kafrizz which is devastating to the person he casts it on.

To earn more skill points, level up you lowest level vocations.
1 0

Renners23 answered:

Train on liquid metal slime in the bowhole they give 40200 exp
0 0

KongNinja answered:

I personally trained in the Realm of the Mighty. I find the spawn rate of LMS' and other metals too unreliable to use. It's slower, but saves time running into monsters you don't need.
0 1

rh3ia answered:

train your characters up to about the mid 50's. I defeated corvus 2 with a paladin gladiator mage and a MA. plus get skills from other vocations and make sure your 3 best attackers have maxed out skill in one weapon, and about half way with their special skill. One more thing...you don't need a priest to finish the game. i finished the game before my best friend because she had a priest and i never had one in the whole entire game. then to make it even worse corvus killed my mage, my glad used a yeggarassil leaf on him, then in the same round she died then i finished him off in the next round with a 20 tension multithrust from my hero. WARNING: at the end he can get 500 HP back then use magic burst, then get all of his MP back! how unfair is that! but luckilly it never happened to me because i entered the realm for the first time, 45 mins later i came out of it safe and sound ( but my glad was dead ), haveing not being wiped out at all!!!!!!
0 0

ShadowOwl1000 answered:

Trian on the differant forms of metal slimes or train in the realm of the Almighty.
0 0

sb12345 answered:

I beat him with a level 41 maritl airts, a level 41 worroer, a level 40 mage/and a lecel 40 priest (not sure if i spelled the frist two right. Just cast omph on thw warrorer and maritl airst and use multhi heal and bring items that heal effetcs.
0 1

TravisS90 answered:

I personally lvl up with Liquid Metal Slimes in the Bowhole lvl 3. I beat the game in about 60 hrs. and i had about 100 accolades close too 70% monsters defeated. I was around lvl 42 with all 4 of my characters. Minstrel, Mage, Martial Artist, and a Warrior. It took me 3 times to kill Corvas V2. So hope that helps you out in the game fellow Dragon Quester. Have fun.
0 0

iduke4 answered:

get mid to high lvl grottoes and gring in there until you reach atleast lvl 50
Try mid to high lvl water grottoes which are home to the metal king slimes:p
0 0

Aniken5 answered:

I killed him with a lvl 43 armamentalist 53 martial artist 48 gladiator & 49 priest but you should lvl up with the realm of the almighty or liquid metal slimes nothing else can beat them outside of grottoes or post-game
0 0

Man0fBass answered:

In terms of training, you should probably go to the Oubilette and stay on the first floor. That way, you can fight strong enemies, get free healing with the healing circle, and save with the ghost priest.

I wanted to be as strong as possible. I beat him the first time as follows: Lv. 99 Minstrel, Lv. 99 Priest, Lv. 99 Warrior, and Lv. 70 Paladin.

Everyone has really great grammar and spelling!!! :D
0 0

pikachuboy7 answered:

Go to the Gittingham palace area and fight the Lethal Armours and wait for them to summon some Cure Slimes and just keep on killing the slimes for easy xp as they come infinitely! (suggested to do with as few characters as possible for most xp per battle and to not accidentally kill the Armour)
0 0

Tips for defeating Corvus? Open GreyEyedAthena
How do I beat Corvus (2nd form)? Answered killzer89
How do I beat Corvus 2nd form? Open Jacob_power
How do I beat (corvus 2nd form)? Answered bobbobbob111
How do I beat Corvus second form? Open Luigiman39