How do i get a good hammer?

1. I have a paladin and i need to get better hammer

User Info: jquestionj

jquestionj - 6 years ago
    What is the furthest town you've reached in the game (how far in the game are you)? What hammer do you currently have? If you can clarify these points it'll help us provide you with educated answers.

User Info: Donkeygame

Donkeygame - 6 years ago

1. I only started useing hammers after i'd gotten a bit past batsurg. buy a warhammer there, alchamise it into an uber warhammer, and turn that into a terrafirma, (Or something like that)

User Info: epb45

epb45 (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Go to the Alchemy Guide in the FAQs section and look for a hammer you can make with alchemy.

User Info: ReDDsHaD0w

ReDDsHaD0w (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I used a spear for my paladin. Its easy enough to find stronger spears as you progress, or simply learn omnivocational for swords since swords are probably the easiest weapons to find in shops.
    Trident is easy enough to make around the time you get paladin and it can be alchemised into Gracos' Trident once you find flintstone near the Gortress and alchemise that with iron to make denisium
    Gracos' Trident is made with Trident and 2 denisium (denisium is made with 3 iron ore and some flint stone--I forget how many exactly, so you need 6 iron ore--the farming on the map west of Coffinwell gives 3 a day--and a few flintstones)

As for hammers I do have a few recipes I got from Upover or somewhere but even I can't make them yet, so as far as hammers go I really can't give you any advice, sorry.

User Info: hyoujin18

hyoujin18 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Use a spear for a paladin. If not the best hammer is in stornway (after you beat the game) if you did not beat the game buy the hammer in upover.

User Info: crone_nick

crone_nick - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. If you're in post game, beat atlas to get a good hammer, then alchemise it.

User Info: FangedSilver

FangedSilver - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. the strongest hammer i have is thw Warlord's Hammer

User Info: BlackWind22

BlackWind22 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Well, it depends on what standard you would count as 'good'. The best hammers in the game can be found in high level grotto chests, but if you get a decent one from a shop you could look at the alchemy recipe FAQ to see what you need to upgrade it- since hammers are advanced weapons (weapons you need to get advanced vocations to use) there aren't that many found in shops (compared to the amounts of basic weapons such as swords and spears),most of them you get a hammer say from an enemy or shop, and then you alchemise it. I don't think I've found a hammer yet that can't be alchemised, and I'm in post-game.

User Info: cheesepuff121

cheesepuff121 - 4 years ago 0 0