Question from HollarWarmouth

Does your class determine what type of treasure map you get?

I've been sticking to the gladiator class to level up so that I can revocate. I've noticed that all the treasure maps I get are the dungeon type. Is this because of my class or just coincedence?

Crazed_kid answered:

Class has nothing to do with it my friend. There are many factors to the type of map but as far as the type you get its all random. Like TGSnowwy stated, Your main character's highest level on any vocation, times revocated, and the level of the map you just beat. The ruin/dungeon are the two most common type. The others such as Volcano,lake,and ice are the more rare maps and are much much harder to get.
0 0

Answers

TGSnowwy answered:

As far as anyone knows, it's coincidence. My main's a minstrel, and I keep getting Ruins/Dungeon type maps too.
Supposedly the only non-random things that affect the maps are the main character's level, the max number of revocations for one class, and the level of the map you just beat.
1 0