Question from SmakyNz

Metal Slime Armour?

I have a level 80+ treasure map,
if i kept restarting my game(turn power
on and off) would that increase
my chances of getting Metal Slime
armour from treasure chests?

From: ReDDsHaD0w 4 years ago

Err...I may be wrong but isn't it easier to just locate all the treasures in the map and what floor and after evac the dungeon close the map and repeat?

Thats a tough one man. Most of the time the "Good" items have under 5% chance of showing up in the good chests. You can keep trying if you want. but i have been unsuccessful in those items.

Actually, it'd be better if you go through the dungeon, collect all the treasures, leave then reset the MAP by closing and re-opening it again. I'd also recommend beating the grotto's boss: not only would you get good items and experience, but you'll also likely get an even HIGHER level map, giving you a better chance at getting rare items like the Metal Slime Armor.