Question from SDTash23

How do I solve quest 74 the talonted trio???

I've been sailing all around the four corners of the ocean day and night looking for a king crab and I can't find one! is there a specific place you need to sail around? any help would be appreciated thanx in advance!

SDTash23 provided additional details:

Ok thnx dude! i will keep this open just in case someone else has a little more info. thnx guys!

Crazed_kid answered:

I'm assuming that you have beaten the other two before them. Because for some reason they are harder to find if you haven't beaten the first two. But the King Crabs are in the four corners of the world anytime of the day, if you have a warrior that has whistle I would use it to summon them while you are as close to the corner as you can get. It will be the easiest way to get the king crabs.
2 0

Answers

Azn_Playah answered:

King crabs are in the 4 corners of the world map.
0 1

crone_nick answered:

If you have beaten King Godwin, there are also King Krabs in the obliette of Gittingham Palace.
0 1

Renners23 answered:

You need to have beaten king godwyn the first apprentice is a tearwolf south of swinedimples the second is a claws which is in the oubliette and the third is a king crab which is at the edge of the map in the ocean
0 1

kchilds1 answered:

If you are around lvl 40+ all the monsters you have to defeat are extremely easy
0 1

kchilds1 answered:

I found the claws, but it doesn't show that I beat the monster and passed the test like the first one; I didn't know if I missed it or not, but don't they all show up and say that you've passed?
0 1

Tweekscute answered:

Did you fight him in the Oubliette?
0 0

How do I solve quest no. 76 The Talonted Trio? Answered avernus12
Talonted Trio? Answered PokemonVeteran
How do I solve Quest 41: Slimon's Quest? Answered nWoWhammy
How do I solve (Quest 123)? Answered ineedhelp123123
How do I solve quest 147? Answered hagod