How do I solve quest 74 the talonted trio???

1. I've been sailing all around the four corners of the ocean day and night looking for a king crab and I can't find one! is there a specific place you need to sail around? any help would be appreciated thanx in advance!

User Info: SDTash23

SDTash23 - 6 years ago
    Ok thnx dude! i will keep this open just in case someone else has a little more info. thnx guys!

User Info: SDTash23

SDTash23 - 6 years ago

1. I'm assuming that you have beaten the other two before them. Because for some reason they are harder to find if you haven't beaten the first two. But the King Crabs are in the four corners of the world anytime of the day, if you have a warrior that has whistle I would use it to summon them while you are as close to the corner as you can get. It will be the easiest way to get the king crabs.

User Info: Crazed_kid

Crazed_kid (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. King crabs are in the 4 corners of the world map.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. If you have beaten King Godwin, there are also King Krabs in the obliette of Gittingham Palace.

User Info: crone_nick

crone_nick - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. You need to have beaten king godwyn the first apprentice is a tearwolf south of swinedimples the second is a claws which is in the oubliette and the third is a king crab which is at the edge of the map in the ocean

User Info: Renners23

Renners23 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. If you are around lvl 40+ all the monsters you have to defeat are extremely easy

User Info: kchilds1

kchilds1 - 5 years ago 0 1
  5. I found the claws, but it doesn't show that I beat the monster and passed the test like the first one; I didn't know if I missed it or not, but don't they all show up and say that you've passed?

User Info: kchilds1

kchilds1 - 5 years ago 0 1
  6. Did you fight him in the Oubliette?

User Info: Tweekscute

Tweekscute - 5 years ago 0 0