Question from thps48

Action Replay Mini Medal Code Glitch... WTC?

This may or may not have an answer based on its insanely ridiculous nature. I used a Max Mini Medals code with an AR. Instead of giving me max medals like an actual code that isn't filet of ****, it registered the code as max medals obtained in the records menu.

As such, Meddlin' Max (I think that's his name) then registered I already gave him over 80 medals based on the code while I had less than the 18 necessary for a Jolly Roger Jumper in my actual inventory effectively making it impossible to get 100%.

Now I need a code for the items only obtainable through tool-less play besides the Thief's Key, Bunny Suit, and what is readily available through alchemy or etc. I ask because again I'm going for 100% and the Jolly Roger Jumper is otherwise unobtainable.

Know that I will accept the craziest hacker **** anyone has to offer partly because I'm so game-crazy I dress like Travis Touchdown everywhere I go, but mostly because I've nothing better to do. It's summer and I just said I'm a gamer. Stop staring at me.

Thanks,
Dr. Crazy

I see. I didn't really check to see what else was otherwise unobtainable etc. I'm glad it's not gonna be hell.

Anyway, let me expand: I... Don't know how to alter available codes. I could use a helping hand in the form of a code. There's a good reason I only deal with consoles: Computers are weird. I mean, look at the Windows that came out within the millennium.

Whatever, here's the code for Max Mini's:

020F6D50 000003E7

I'll also mention I got here by leaving the code activated while talking to Pirate Max McSomething and then saving. I don't know if reversing will work, but I've never done it in anything before, so whatever works.

I was temporarily contemplating getting a save from the right beginning of... The prison. Wow, I just played it yesterday. What a ponce. Well, I'm still thinking about it.

Thanks,
The Amnesiac

Hell. o_o

Alright then, thanks guys.

From: dark_shadow_mag 4 years ago

I ran into the same problem I used the code you mentioned and when you get to max he goes straight into selling you stuff for medals, bypassing the rewards you get for collecting a certain amount of medals, sadly reducing the number of medals doesn't seem to help he thinks he already gave you the rewards

I did this early so i'm out all the reward items for mini medals including the thief's key

I've seen issues like this on the board. Use another code to adjust the number of mini-medals to whatever number you need for what you are trying to get from him and you should be fine.

Besides, you can get another Jolly Roger Jumper this week (though I am not sure where you will get the 80 medal item again).