Question from Luiman04

Where can I level fast?

My characters are level 26-28 I've just made it to the bowhole. My characters' classes are Minstrel, Martial Artist, Warrior, and Priest. Where's the best place to level and are my classes ok or should I get new ones?

Luiman04 provided additional details:

What are the names of these insta-kill abilities?

Crazed_kid answered:

Fine pick of classes. if you are having any trouble fighting some of the bosses later on, i would suggest either changing the minstrel to a paladin or gladiator with better attack. Also try to get the minstrel quests done. They will give you the Gritty ditty once you are level 40 minstrel. But as slayer stated the bowhole is one of the best places to train outside of grottoes. With your martial artist or Warrior I would try to use the insta-kill attacks they have. The metal slimes are some of the best experiance to get. You can easily get to high thirties low fourties with it.
0 0

Answers

01slayer answered:

You shouldn't have to worry about your classes now, but I recommend you change them in the post-game.

The best place to level up is actually The Bowhole. Once you get to the third and final floor before the boss, go to the stairs that lead to the next room. There is some space around the stairs where you can stand. If your looking at the screen, go to the upper-right part of where the stairs are located. This is known as "The Bowhole Trick". If you're standing correctly, you can simply watch monsters go by one by one until you see a Liquid Metal Slime show up. Then, attack and kill it, and you get tons of EXP! Just have some patience, because that's all you really need.
0 0