Question from DragooN_25

Rusty Helm?

I got the Meteorite bracer from Captain Meddlin and then I got 12 more mini medals,but he didn't give me the Rusty Helm,instead a screen came up to trade mini medals for items like prayer ring.

Is there another way to get it?

That didn't work.

No,and I checked about 20 times.It is't there.So does that mean that I can't get 100% in head armour in the battle records?

Hmm. strange. I just picked up the rusty helm earlier today. I would probably load if you have saved recently before you tried to trade it in. But other than that I would save and go back to him.

That is really weird. You shouldn't have gotten that screen until you have turned in 80 mini medals. Just reload the game and try again.

Sounds like you may have encountered a strange glitch; you're not using a cheat device, are you? I'd double check my inventory to make sure that I didn't get it (easiest way probably would be to "try your luck" at the alchaemy pot & go to the "head" section.) If it is truly not there, then you'll either have to restart your game or simply write it off.

That is Wierd i got it... anyone in Kansas City KS Cuzz we needa fourth guy for our Wireless Party Preferably new and willing to be a Armamentalist/Ranger

I think you might give him to may mini medals by mistake