When should I change classes?

1. This is my current team. I've just finished with the Batsureg quest, and heading to Swinedimples, I believe.

My Team:
    Mage, Level 22, trained in Wands and a few points in Shields. Some in Swords from being a Minstrel earlier.
    Martial Artist, Level 27, trained in Claws and nothing else
    Warrior, Level 27, trained in Spears and Shields
    Priest, Level 26, trained in Wands and I think their unique skill.

And I was going to change them into, Armamentalist, Ranger, Gladiator and Sage/Paladin (haven't decided).

1) When should I think about changing them? Should I utilize the current classes until I've mixed stuff out or just go ahead asap?

2) What should I convert my Priest to? It's between Sage and Paladin...

User Info: Ramsay93

Ramsay93 - 6 years ago

1. 1) I would change classes asap to make your characters more flexible. In addition, you can max out your weapons faster because even for level 9 in a class you'll never use again, you earn 12 ability points. And you reach level 9 fast, trust me.

2) If you want to stay defensive choose the paladin, which buffs and heals your party. The sage will have many useful spells but somewhat low power.

User Info: Amano_kun

Amano_kun - 6 years ago 0 0