Question from SunSaru

Can you use Job Scriptures if you are not in that job?

Example:

Let's say I have a Paladin with the Courage Skill Tree at Lv100. Will the Warrior's Workbook work on the Paladin, or do you have to be the Job to use it?

SunSaru provided additional details:

I know but can a Paladin use the Warrior Workbook if the Paladin in question knows the Courage skill line? That's what I'm asking.

ReDDsHaD0w answered:

Yes, as long as you get the book and the character meets the requirements then it should work fine.
ie: The Swordsman Manual, if the charcter you put it on has a sword then it'll work fine.
Same goes with other books like Thief's Theory, you don't have to be a Thief to use it, just keep it in your inventory.

I don't have the Warrior Workbook so I can't say for sure since I don't know what it is, but I'm pretty sure it's no different then any other Scriptures.
0 0

Answers

cymrich answered:

Paladin's get Virtue, not Courage... Warriors are the ones with Courage... however, skills learned under one profession are useable under any other you switch to... spells are not... they are only useable by classes that learn them... i.e. my thief has half inch and evac... half inch is a skill, evac is a spell. I switch to paladin. I can still use half inch, but evac is no longer available.
0 0