Are the bosses harder?

1. If you decide to skip a story quest and go on to another quest wich should be done after you finished the past one, would the bosses be harder? I killed the dreadmaster before even knowing about batsureg!

User Info: greenedson

greenedson - 6 years ago

1. Either way the story can't continue without the 7 figs

User Info: jiraiya19

jiraiya19 (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I just did the dreadmaster and the Batsureg quest yesterday. Honestly, I found Batsureg's boss the harder of the two so you might be grateful for the experience.

User Info: Ramsay93

Ramsay93 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Batsureg's boss is a little bit harder that the dreadmaster. I actually died once during that battle.

User Info: Crazed_kid

Crazed_kid (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. IDK why, but I found the Dreadmaster to be the harder boss of the two...

To answer your question, however, no, bosses do NOT get stronger as the story progresses, they each have set HP, DEF and other stats.

I personally wandered the earth looking for the elusive 7th fygg to find that it was in...... Zere Rocks?

Anywho, massacred my way to the final boss, and pulverized him in a handful of rounds (less than 5, could have done < 3 had I known that I didn't need to cast kabuff and such), much much MUCH easier than Batsureg Boss or the Dreadmaster, IMHO

User Info: ThagTheUpset

ThagTheUpset - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Acording to the monster list and the exp they give, the Batsureg saga should have been tackled first.
    I found the Dreadmaster rightfully harder that the boss of batsureg - which I had no problem with at all
    If you take out the Dreadmaster first, the other boss does not get any tougher.

User Info: Tensuda

Tensuda (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. They are of the same difficulty regardless of boss/ adventure route taken. The main quest is to retrieve the seven fyggs, the bosses you fight are like subquests. The bosses difficulty is of your own opinion and depending on your party.

User Info: bananachuah

bananachuah - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Not really

User Info: dragon_claw12

dragon_claw12 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. No. Each boss has it's own attack, defense, hp, etc.

User Info: popatmajor

popatmajor - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Each story has a boss that is slightly stronger than the previous boss. However, their stats are always the same no matter what order you fight them in.

User Info: WildWesley

WildWesley (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. Everytime you have to defeat a new boss they get harder becasue your level goes up. They normal take a bit longer because they are harder

User Info: Sarahhxoxo

Sarahhxoxo - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. The game has an intended order of boss-beating
    so they designed the bosses to get progressivaly harder
    if you play them in that order-mixing up that order will have NO effect on the difficulty of the bosses before/after that boss in the order

User Info: nivek96

nivek96 - 6 years ago 0 0