Question from leafyoddish98

Is it possible................?

Is it possible, by some means, to become a winged celestarin? ( sorry about spelling) again? On a US game? If so, how do you activate it, and will it hurt my game????????

Answers

pyromite answered:

It's not possible in the story. Maybe if you hack the game, but I guarantee tweaking with the game's code is not worth something cosmetic.
0 1

kjam9 answered:

No not in the story unless you hack the game.
0 1

NeoRider777 answered:

Yes,no,and Yes or no. Yes there is a AR code for Celestrian job,No by story line,and Yes there is a AR code for wings or No possible downloaded content. Hope this helps. =]
1 0

rh3ia answered:

I've seen on you tube, go in to Gittingham Prison(where you meet sterling) you can go through the door in the very center of the area, and go through the door while pressing a button(I can't remember which one)and Hey Presto!!!You'r a Celestian!!! you can still play with your party at you'r side, but as a visible angel!!!!!;) Hope this helps!!!
0 0

Baramos Strategies please help? :( Unanswered dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465
If I lose Serena the ghost's necklace, can I get it back? Open shotgunsrawsome
How do tanks handle high level legacies? Open blazingken1
Legit Celestrian? Answered To4oo4