Is it possible................?

1. Is it possible, by some means, to become a winged celestarin? ( sorry about spelling) again? On a US game? If so, how do you activate it, and will it hurt my game????????

User Info: leafyoddish98

leafyoddish98 - 6 years ago

1. Yes,no,and Yes or no. Yes there is a AR code for Celestrian job,No by story line,and Yes there is a AR code for wings or No possible downloaded content. Hope this helps. =]

User Info: NeoRider777

NeoRider777 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It's not possible in the story. Maybe if you hack the game, but I guarantee tweaking with the game's code is not worth something cosmetic.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. No not in the story unless you hack the game.

User Info: kjam9

kjam9 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. I've seen on you tube, go in to Gittingham Prison(where you meet sterling) you can go through the door in the very center of the area, and go through the door while pressing a button(I can't remember which one)and Hey Presto!!!You'r a Celestian!!! you can still play with your party at you'r side, but as a visible angel!!!!!;) Hope this helps!!!

User Info: rh3ia

rh3ia (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0