Question from leafyoddish98

Is it possible................?

Is it possible, by some means, to become a winged celestarin? ( sorry about spelling) again? On a US game? If so, how do you activate it, and will it hurt my game????????

pyromite answered:

It's not possible in the story. Maybe if you hack the game, but I guarantee tweaking with the game's code is not worth something cosmetic.
0 1

kjam9 answered:

No not in the story unless you hack the game.
0 1

NeoRider777 answered:

Yes,no,and Yes or no. Yes there is a AR code for Celestrian job,No by story line,and Yes there is a AR code for wings or No possible downloaded content. Hope this helps. =]
1 0

rh3ia answered:

I've seen on you tube, go in to Gittingham Prison(where you meet sterling) you can go through the door in the very center of the area, and go through the door while pressing a button(I can't remember which one)and Hey Presto!!!You'r a Celestian!!! you can still play with your party at you'r side, but as a visible angel!!!!!;) Hope this helps!!!
0 0

DQ9 DLC Hack Help (What Tech Do I Need?) Unanswered pixelpalindrome
Is there any point to having more than 3 followers? Open Dartpaw86
Do I have good Vocations? Open LyliTheMinstrel
What now...? Open Nster90
What team would be more effective vs legacies? Open Nster90