Question from leafyoddish98

Is it possible................?

Is it possible, by some means, to become a winged celestarin? ( sorry about spelling) again? On a US game? If so, how do you activate it, and will it hurt my game????????

Answers

pyromite answered:

It's not possible in the story. Maybe if you hack the game, but I guarantee tweaking with the game's code is not worth something cosmetic.
0 1

kjam9 answered:

No not in the story unless you hack the game.
0 1

NeoRider777 answered:

Yes,no,and Yes or no. Yes there is a AR code for Celestrian job,No by story line,and Yes there is a AR code for wings or No possible downloaded content. Hope this helps. =]
1 0

rh3ia answered:

I've seen on you tube, go in to Gittingham Prison(where you meet sterling) you can go through the door in the very center of the area, and go through the door while pressing a button(I can't remember which one)and Hey Presto!!!You'r a Celestian!!! you can still play with your party at you'r side, but as a visible angel!!!!!;) Hope this helps!!!
0 0

Where can I find Blighten Rock? Unanswered GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX
Baramos Strategies please help? :( Open dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465
If I lose Serena the ghost's necklace, can I get it back? Open shotgunsrawsome