Need help getting the Action Replay Code Manager to work on my PC?

1. I downloaded the Kawasaki Locker save file and i assume i need the Code manager for my Action Replay to get it on my Game. But I can't seem to get my Code Manager to work for my Action Replay. I installed the program on my computer and plugged in the cord to the USB port with my AR attached and the computer doesnt seem to realize its there.

I've snooped around the net a bit trying to figure out what my problem is and apparantly it doesnt work with windows 7. Where as a few other sites mention that windows 7 users have to update their drivers. I went to the main site that created this thing (I think it was codejunkies) and followed their instructions on how to get it to work, but i got stumped half way down the instructions.

Any help will be appreciated.

PS: Also, in case i do manage to get it fixed, i would also appreciate any detailed instructions how to get the kawasaki locker map in my game as well in case i run into problems with that as well (without having to delete my main file)

User Info: Mr_Bojingo

Mr_Bojingo - 6 years ago
    What is the program called that you are trying to use?

User Info: annihilator127

annihilator127 - 5 years ago

1. This is quite old, but maybe this will be helpful to someone. There is a good discussion of the map here:

www.woodus.com/forums/?showtopic=19174

Copied from that:
    "The map is ... the 'Emerald World of Gloom Lv86' w/Fowleye as the boss, and it's located at the top end of the little lake area to the east of Batsureg. (where you can pick-up fresh water & wakerobin item spawns)"

"The map is highly saught after because it has 6 A-rank & 5 S-rank chests. Each chest is basically on a direct path to the stairs leading to the next floor, and the floors tend to be smaller as well... Thus it's likely the best map found so far for doing fast treasure runs!
    Yab's chest timer is also gold with this map! You can use it to assure yourself a copy of any piece of metal slime gear and any of the S rank weapons! :slimeking:

The only drawback to the map is... It's a 'Ruins' type, so lots of narrow passageways with lots of really annoying monsters about!>.<"

Someone else noted that there were 4 S-rank chests not 5.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 1 week ago 0 0

1. This is not the correct place to be posting this.

Find the corresponding topic and ask here: www.gamefaqs.com/boards

User Info: dragonfire200

dragonfire200 - 6 years ago 0 0