Question from armageddonwes

Where can I find grotto maps?

I finished the game, and I only have 2 grotto maps; and one I got for beating the other. Where they at?

TGSnowwy answered:

You get a new grotto map each time you defeat the boss of a current grotto. You can reset your current grottoes by simply closing the treasure map while you're outside. For Legacy bosses, I believe you have to beat another Legacy Boss (you can get Baramos from a quest) and get lucky. There is a Grotto/Treasure map sticky thread on the Board page.
1 0

Answers

Donkeygame answered:

There are a very small handfull of quests that reward with grotto maps, some of which are not even yet available for download. You can read more about those in the Quest FAQ. However, as you've now experienced the primary way of getting new grotto maps is by beating grottoes. As your levels and revocations increase you will get increasingly challenging maps as rewards. They are meant to be progressive.

The other method to get a LOT of grotto maps at once would be to attend or organize a tag event in your area. While in tag mode the game allows you to carry maps with you that you have beaten. When you get tagged with someone's character that is carrying a map you can receive that map from them by talking to their represented charater in your Stornway Inn. The map will then appear as a new map for you to challenge.
1 0