Question from jiraiya19

Is it worth it to wait for the DLC's or restart the game?

I'm getting bored with the grottos and waiting for the DLC's, I'm thinking of restarting the game. Should I do it or wait for some fantastic DLC?

Donkeygame answered:

Well, look at it this way, the game was released just over a month ago. Thus, it took you that long to progress as far as you have. With new quests being released every 2 weeks you're looking at about 3 new installments of content being present by the time you've caught back up to where you are currently.

Since this is more a question of opinion than fact I will respond to your question with some counter questions for consideration: Do you feel you will get worthwhile enough enjoyment playing through doing everything all over again while you wait for additional content? Will you possibly lament not being able to tackle new content as soon as it's released if you are not in a favorable game position by its release? Do you have any concern that you may not finish a second play through and ergo would be unable to do the new downloadable content at all?

Food for thought. Good luck on your decsion. Have fun whatever you choose!
0 0