How do I beat (Tyrantula)?

1. I have a Minstrel (didn't want to change the vocation), a Warrior, a Mage and a Priest all at level 20.

It's been a while since I actually tried to beat it. (level 15 with less powerful weapons than I have now)

Any ideas?

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel - 6 years ago
    Never mind.

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel - 6 years ago

1. Just have the Minstrel & Warrior melee attack constantly, have your mage use the strongest spell they have.
    When necessary have your priest heal those in danger, and if more then one is in danger then have your minstrel and priest heal.

Remember to stick your priest and mage into the back-line and leave your minstrel and warrior in the front-line.

User Info: ReDDsHaD0w

ReDDsHaD0w (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Because you have a minstrel use egg on on the warrior constantly until he/she is on 100 (dont attack while tension is going up or it goes to zero) then use the warriors most powerful attack . also use the mages sap a lot. thats how i beat tyrantula.

User Info: conka20000

conka20000 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. When tyrantula is enraged make that person defend and let the others attack freely. keep your priests mp for healing and mages mp for attack spells.take some antidotal herbs or use squelch when tyrantula uses venomissile it can poison you

User Info: Renners23

Renners23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I wasn't able to defeat the Tyrantula for a long time etheir. I was about level 22 when I beat it, I had a martial artist and three warriors [one was a backup], but really, DO NOT get three warriors unless you are desperate. Anyways, if you and your warrior do not have the platinum sword, then get that for them. For your priest, get it a spear or a staff, put off the wand until you beat the boss. If THAT doesnt work, go back to Dourbridge. There is a hidden tunnel outside of town. Give your Mage/ Warrior a knife with Toxic Dagger and talk to the 3-D person outside the tunnel. She will give you a quest for a new vocation [the Ranger]. Once the quest is completed, turn your Priest into a Ranger at the Alltrades Abbey and go to Slurry Quay and buy a bow/ axe. Level up your Ranger until level 10-15, and battle the Tyrantula again. You shall be VICTORIOUS!!!!!!

User Info: crone_nick

crone_nick - 6 years ago 0 0