Question from WightKnigjht

What is the best strategy for Class grouping?

I need help deciding what secondary class to use? Please help me decide which ones would be best with my current party.

1 Male - Warrior Lv 30 - Priest Lv 20 - Minstral Lv 20
2 Male - Priest Lv 30 - Mage Lv 20 - Warrior Lv 20
3 Male - Thief Lv 31 - Minstral Lv 20 - Martial Artist Lv 20
4 Female - Martial Artist Lv 31 - Warrior Lv 20 - Thief Lv 20

Any help would be great.

Answers

pyromite answered:

First and foremost, there's little to no point to training everyone's multiple classes simultaneously. The only thing that carries over between classes are the skills, and all that takes is 100 skill points. Attributes and spells do absolutely nothing from one class to another, so I would advise working on just one class per character.

Now for your real question. For your main, it looks like he's equal parts protecting and healing so I'd suggest being a Paladin. Second looks like a magic user, so work him as a Sage. Now, three and four can be interchanged to do almost anything. You can make 'em into a Gladiator, keep 'em as a Warrior, Armamentalist, Ranger. Personally, I would suggest one as a Gladiator and one as a Ranger or Armamentalist.

tl;dr, Make your characters a Paladin, Sage, Gladiator, and Ranger. Or not, this is all your playing style. Each and every class has their perks and all 12 have their uses. This game allows a lot of customization, so do your own workings and make your own team with your own abilities. More or less, you're asking us how to play your game. Just because something worked for us doesn't mean it has to work for you.
0 0